February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Love

I find  "love"  in the most unexpected places ...my Sweet Potato Chips!

Love is the most wonderful of all feelings in the world.


 It is almost Valentine's Day 2013 and recipes abound that are filled with sweetness, so I thought it was the perfect time to share with you my newly updated page of  "Blog Love"  with links to many of the blogs I love! 
 
A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn’t put there to stay -
Love isn’t love
'Til you give it away.

~Oscar Hammerstein, Sound of Music, "You Are Sixteen (Reprise)"

Wishing you much love and a Happy Valentine's Day!


XO


5 comments:

  1. Yes, love is everywhere, Debbie! Super sweet post. I look for hearts and angels and if you're looking, you will find them for sure. :-)

    Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours, Debbie! xo,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shirley yes, isn't it wonderful ? Love is in the air! You have to be expecting to see them. I am glad you do.❤

      Delete
  2. so cute! love the heart shaped sweet potato chip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you Heather for sharing on your blog that you like these chips! :)

      Delete
  3. I love sweet potato chips but don't eat them often. I have a hard time finding them cooked in the oils I like.

    How have you been Debbie?

    ReplyDelete

I am made richer by your being here. Please leave us a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin